Arriving 10-15 minutes early for your first appointment (and all appointments) allows you to relax, have a cup of complimentary tea, use the washroom and be prepared for your treatment so you can get the most out of it.
- As your time is valuable to you, so is the time set aside for your appointment. It has been reserved specifically for you
- As a courtesy to the practitioner and fellow clients, we ask that you provide us with 24 hours notice of a change or cancellation or we do charge a late cancel fee for the visit (50%-100% of the service value depending on whether Kristine can fill your appointment time)
- Please be on time for your appointment. We endeavor to keep as close to our scheduled appointment times as possible, as all of our clients time is of considerable value.
- If you are late for your appointment we will try to give you your full time booked. Depending on how late you are and whether we have someone scheduled after you your treatment will end at the scheduled time to prevent the next client's time from being affected. Full charge for the service will still be applied.
- No Shows will result in the full charge of the session being billed to you. Deliquent accounts will be refused future services until the unpaid balance is settled
- If you are sick please reschedule your appointment to avoid spreading your illness to your practitioner and our other clients. We do not charge clients for appointments cancelled due to illness however clients who show up for treatment exhibiting symptoms of a cold or the flu will be charged in full for the session and sent home without treatment.