Clients are hereby informed that Kristine Richmond is now adhering to strict protocols, with the aim of reducing the risk of COVID-19 virus transmission, based on the recommendations of Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBc that apply to personal service establishments at this time. She is recently certified in COVID-19 Spa Infection Control Practices. Certificate is on display.
Kristine is offering a limited number of mobile massages at this time as well (contact her for availability and service areas)
Kristine is not offering Hot Stone Massage or some Spa Services at this time
The Following Services are Available
Signature Flow Massage: 60 and 75 Minutes
Deep Tissue Massage: 60 amd 75 Minutes
Deep Relaxation Massage: 75 Minutes
Deep Flow Bodywork: 75 Minutes
Shiatsu: 75 Minutes
Body and Sole Massage (no foot soak or scrub): 75 Minutes
The following policies and procedures must be understood and agreed to by every client who books an appointment
- Confirm NO TRAVEL outside British Columbia in the 14 days prior to the appointment.
- Cancellation of appointment if at any time symptoms of COVID-19 appear, such as- Fever--Cough--Chills--Shortness of Breath--Sore throat or pain with swallowing--Confusion--Conjunctivitis (Pink eye)--stuffy or runny nose--Loss of sense of smell or taste--Headache (outside of normally experienced headaches or migraines)--muscle aches (other than muscular tension)--Fatigue--Loss of appetite
- Honestly answering screening questionnaire (at the time of booking, day prior to appointment, and again upon arrival at the office)
- Arriving at appointment alone/unaccompanied, unless required for physical assistance or in the case of a minor
- Leaving unnecessary items at home or in the car
- If at all possible client agrees to use the washroom at home prior to the session
- Agreement by client to wait in their car until Kristine calls to bring you in for appointment (approximately 5 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time)
- Hand-washing by client immediately upon arrival, immediately upon exiting treatment room after the session
- Wearing of mask as instructed by Kristine
- Avoiding face touching, with the assistance of masks
- If need to cough or sneeze, cough or sneeze into elbow
- Physical distancing measures: maintaining at least 2 meters (6 feet) between client and practitioner
- If you are sick or have been around those who are sick please cancel your appointment. There are no late-cancel fees for illness.
- All appointment inquires are to be made by phone or email (if by email a screening phone call will be requested prior to booking).
- All appointments will be secured with a client credit card. Online booking is not available at this time. Your card will be processed for the session by Kristine on her computer, no touching of point of sale system in the office is allowed. You may also pay by email transfer
Clients who do not agree or come showing signs of illness will be sent home without treatment.
- Kristine washes/scrubs her hands thoroughly with soap and hot water for 20-30 seconds before and after each client, as well as regularly throughout the day.
- Kristine changes clothing between clients
- All surfaces, frequently used touch points and equipment are cleaned and disinfected between each client with Hospital Grade, EPA-registered disinfectant and chlorine bleach.
- The massage space is thoroughly cleaned at opening and closing each day. Unnecessary touch points have been eliminated.
If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, difficulty breathing/shortness of breath, conjunctivitis (pink-eye), sore throat, runny nose, chest pain, having a hard time waking up, feeling confused, fever/chills, loss of sense of taste/smell) please SEE YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
Thanks for helping Kristine ensure a safe environment for everyone.
Feel free to contact Kristine regarding any inquiries or concerns you may have