My own prescription for health is less paperwork and more running barefoot through the grass'
Clients are hereby informed that Kristine Richmond is now adhering to strict protocols, with the aim of reducing the risk of COVID-19 virus transmission, based on the recommendations of Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBc that apply to personal service establishments at this time. She is recently certified in COVID-19 Spa Infection Control Practices. Certificate is on display.
Your health and well being is her utmost priority
Kristine is not offering mobile massage at this time.
Kristine is not offering Spa Services at this time
The Following Services are Available
Signature Flow Massage: 60 and 75 Minutes
Deep Tissue Massage: 60 amd 75 Minutes
Deep Relaxation Massage: 75 Minutes
Deep Flow Bodywork: 75 Minutes
Shiatsu: 75 Minutes
Body and Sole Massage (no foot soak or scrub): 75 Minutes
All appointments are in office only
- Skilled massage from a Certified Bodywork Practitioner. Kristine graduated with Honors at the top of her class from the Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage and has over 15 years in the health and wellness field as a bodyworker, somatic educator and yoga instructor. More...
- Affordable rates: we offer monthly promotions, client rewards and seasonal/holiday specials
- Complimentary intake (intake time is not included in massage time)
- New Client Promotions
- A warm, clean and relaxing atmosphere. Professional draping for your comfort
- A wide range of massage services, from Therapeutic Deep Tissue massage to blissfully relaxing Spa-Services
- Every session is tailored to your specific needs and is unique to you
- Personalized care and attention beyond your appointment. Kristine welcomes clients to keep in contact with her at all times to address any concerns or issues they may have before and after their massage session
- When you book a massage with Kristine you receive your full time booked as hands-on time. Most spas and clinics start your time as soon as you arrive (40-45 minutes of hands-on time for a 60 minute session). At Momentum your consultation and intake time is not part of your massage time and we encourage our clients to take time after their massage for rest and integration
- All-natural massage oils and products. Food grade coconut oil (or 100% natural and organic massage lotion) are used in a combination with 100% pure essential oils. Your skin is your body's largest organ and deserves the best
- Complimentary hot towel foot wraps and custom aromatherapy with pure essential oils (organic when possible)
- Comfortable, heated massage table
- Complimentary pre-massage herbal epsom salt foot soak with all Spa Massage Services. If you would like an epsom salt foot soak prior to your Therapeutic Massage you may add it for a small additional charge. Click here for more Add-On Services
- Complimentary tea, water and healthy snacks available in waiting area (did we mention we also have chocolate?)
- Complimentary homemade Epsom Salt Bath samples to take home with you. Specialty blend will be given to you based on your preferences. Bring your jar back and you will receive a free refill. Larger jars are available for purchase
- Momentum offers a Client Rewards Program. Our clients are important to us!
Services Offered by Kristine
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Restorative Bodywork/Yoga Therapy
- Deep Flow Bodywork
- Reflexology Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Other Spa Modalities
Subscribe to Momentum's Newsletter to Receive Unadvertised Specials and Promotions and a $15 Gift Card!