My own prescription for health is less paperworkand more running barefoot through the grass'
- Skilled massage from Certified Practitioners. Kristine Richmond graduated with Honors at the top of her class from the Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage and has over 15 years in the health and wellness field. All other practitioners in our office are highly skilled and recommended by Kristine
- Affordable rates, great monthly promotions and 15 complimentary minutes (of hands-on time, not intake time) added to your first massage session with Kristine.
- A warm, cozy, clean and relaxing atmosphere.
- A wide range of massage services, from Therapeutic Deep Tissue massage to blissfully relaxing Spa-Services.
- Every session is tailored to your specific needs and is unique to you.
- Personalized care and attention. we welcome clients to keep in contact with us at all times to address any concerns or issues they may have before and after their massage session.
- When you book a massage with us you receive your full time booked on the table. Most spas and clinics start your time as soon as you walk in the door (40-45 minutes of hands-on time for a 60 minute session). At Momentum your consultation and intake time is not part of your massage time and we encourage our clients to take time after their massage for rest and integration.
- All-natural massage oils and products. Food grade coconut oil (or 100% natural and organic massage lotion) are used in a combination with 100% pure essential oils. Your skin is your body's largest organ and deserves the best
- Complimentary aromatherapy with pure essential oils (organic when possible).
- Heated massage table, heating pads and hot towel foot wraps.
- Complimentary pre-massage herbal epsom salt foot soak with all Spa Massage Services. If you would like an epsom salt foot soak and foot massage prior to a Therapeutic Massage session you may add it for only $10. Click here for more Add-On Services
- Complimentary tea, water and healthy snacks available in waiting area (did we mention we also have chocolate?).
- Complimentary homemade Epsom Salt Bath samples to take home with you. Specialty blends change periodically. Bring your jar back and you will receive you a free refill. Larger jars are available for purchase.
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Restorative Bodywork/Yoga Therapy
- Deep Flow Bodywork
- Reflexology Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Reiki/Energy Healing
- Acupressure Treatments
- Bodywork/Massage on Sundays (Kristine's day off)
- Small Group Yoga Classes
- Private Yoga Classes
- Private Therapeutic Yoga Sessions
See Services Page for full listing, pricing and details
Kristine has created a serene, welcoming setting where it is possible to relax and fully benefit from her skilled treatments. I recommend her most highly.